Thursday, January 7, 2010

Three Months

*confettis. confettis*
He turned three months old yesterday. His developments, he can say Mommy. HAHA. A mere mention of the word 'Mmmmaaaaa' once in a while, to me is equivalent to Mommy. Although Daddy ridiculed the idea and we both know he was too young for such drastic development, I think I am entitled to a little hope here. Maybe, just maybe that could happen. And I think he looks smaller than other babies his age but still as adorable. He is a pre-term baby after all.



With grandparents.

We went out to visit Aduka's grandparents, had lunch together, and then head down to his great-grandparents' place for a short visit. They have not seen him for quite a while now. How sweet it was seeing them carrying and talking to him. One said he looks like a boxer from the looks of his mittens and I may have to concur, I think he looks like a muay thai boxer. Aduka just look and smiled in acknowledgement, it seems. He finds everything odd though. A new place, another exploration.

No comments: