Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Spaceboy and His Skull Rompers

From onesies, rompers, jumpers and pants. To hats and mittens, shoes and booties. We went crazy shopping for Aduka. He has to look good as much as how his parents try to look good for each other. There are so many adorable apparels oh I wish I could buy them all! If only I could afford the whole shop. We came across a jacket at BabyGAP that looks so unique, I would love to get for the baby but it was ridiculously expensive. A freaking 239 dollars for a Stella McCartney baby's jacket. She sure makes a lot of money out of little kids. What the heck, it is a designer jacket afterall. I was so tempted to get it though. Tempting. Tempting. Fingers fidgeting.

CIMG0340

We came across this skull rompers one day and love it.
One month old. He looks just like Daddy.

CIMG0344

No comments: